|1798||Man-O-War Cay settled and used for farming by Benjamin Archer and Elizabeth Pinder. They travel to and from March Harbour to farm.|
|1820||Ship from Harbour Island, Eleuthera, shipwrecked on reef and crew member, 16 year old Benjamin Albury, stays after meeting Eleanor Archer who was out on Man-O-War helping her parents with the farm.|
|1821||On May 7th, Benjamin Albury (Pappy Ben) and Elanor Archer (Mammy Nellie) are married.|
|1833||Church of England established on site where Old Methodist Church is built.|
|1862||On August 23rd, the U.S.S. Adirondack is shipwrecked on the reef.|
|1876||First kerosene lamp comes to Man-O-War Cay.|
|1895||School begins in the Church of England.|
|1904||First camera is brought to Man-O-War Cay.|
|1912||Methodist Church built in place of Church of England.|
|1921||Man-O-War School was built.|
|1938||Arrival of first "second-homeowners".|
|1940s||Ruth Rodriguez was a frequent visitor in the 40’s and 50’s.|
|1945||Mr. Haziel L. Albury starts to teach in the one-room schoolhouse where he himself had been a pupil. He continues to teach and then serve as principal for over 30 years. In early years, a conch shell was blown to signal the start of the school day.
|1949||Installation of harbour light run off of kerosene.|
|1951||Governor Sir Robert Neville visits Man-O-War Cay.|
|1952||Telecommunications begins in Man-O-War Cay.|
|1956||Library opened on January 25th.|
|1959||Albury's Ferry Service started. Electricity turned on, December 24th.|
|1964||Esperanto launched by Uncle Will, last big boat built on Man-O-War, later renamed William H. Albury|
|1974||Governor-General Sir Milo Butler visits Man-O-War Cay.|
|1977||Man-O-War's Rough Waters wins Prime Minister's Cup at George Town Regatta.|
|1981,82||Man-O-War's Abaco Rage wins Prime Minister's Cup at George Town Regatta.|
|1983,84||Abaco Rage wins George Town Regatta.|
|1987||Start of installation of phone in private homes.|
- 1930s. Before the Sail Shop. Edwin's 1, Harbour Grocery.
- Ruth Rodrigues and her husband Ed were frequent visitors to Man-O-War Cay. They eventually bought a house on the island, but were avid boaters and spent many hours on their sailboat. She was the author of the popular book Out Island Portraits, now out of print.
- Eastern Harbour, 1940s
- Mr. Haziel L. Albury starts to teach in the one-room schoolhouse where he himself had been a pupil. He continues to teach and then serve as principal for over 30 years. In early years, a conch shell was blown to start the school day.
- Cannon is recovered from the wreck of U.S.S. Adirondack (memorial plaque, image 1 of 2)
- Cannon is recovered from the wreck of U.S.S. Adirondack (image 2 of 2)
- North Beach and the Creek, 1950s
- "Rough Waters" (this image and the next 2 slides)
- Willard Albury on the trophy winning Abaco Rage4 (this image and the next slide)